Tuesday, November 11, 2008

wish I were.......not here

outside is raining and I can't stand the rain
nothing on telly no new episodes on surfthechannel
noone to go out with (don't know if I want to)
no money in my pocket owe lots of money to banks
cards and loans wish I could disappear for a while
leave everything behind and go somewhere sunny
no worries no friends and family start new ,fresh
stay for the winter but there it would be summer
work in a cocktail bar on the beach in a far away
island with no time pressuring me
just to clean up my mind and my soul because
I am starting to become bitter and stop caring
for anything and anyone even me
but no money no honey without money
I can't do anything money makes the world go round
and it sure does mine I know that I sound very
pessimistic and that the only thing that really
concerns me is money but I really believe
that without money you can't accomplish anything
and I don't believe that money isn't everything
at least not in our time because without money
in our days you can't do much.
I am usually not pessimistic I am very optimistic
always thinking "the bright side of life"
only the weather makes me sad and lonely
and empty and today here in heraklion was very grey
and moody that is why I wanna leave
I might leave for the winter to go to england and work
but there the weather is worst but I think that diffrend
scene will do the trick too but I can't stop thinking
that jamaica or havai or somewhere sunny I would rather be
that is all I had to say I said it so I feel better now


the one that didn't happened...

is the one that we didn't tried enough to happen...

αυτό που δεν συνέβη ...

είναι αυτό που δεν προσπάθησαμε αρκετά για να συμβεί...

(something like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment